Microcurrent technology is one of the hottest innovations in the anti-aging industry and is widely used in top spas and medical offices for facial toning, tightening and firming of aging skin.
A low-level current that typically operates in the range of 0-400 microamps, which is a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger, looking appearance. The results can be so dramatic the microcurrent treatments are considered as ‘non-surgical face lifts’.
1. Can help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Can help to replenish moisture and make your skin smoother.
3. Can help to reduce puffiness and edema.
4. Compact skin and contours can be seen to restore sagging skin.
5. Can help to shrink your pores.
6. Can help to reduce blackheads and acne.
7. Can help to reduce scarring and dents.
8. Can help to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes.
9. Can help to reduce symptoms of eczema, chloasma and rosacea.
How to Use
● Press the button to start up, press again to switch gear, long press 3 seconds to shut down. ● Keep both balls in contact with the skin at the same time. ● After use, please clean the fuselage with cotton piece to keep the instrument clean.
THE BOUTIQUE ESSENTIALS GUARANTEE
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you don't like your product we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the The Boutique Essentials official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.
THE BOUTIQUE ESSENTIALS CHECKLIST
No surprises or hidden fees.
Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Real humans on our support helpdesk!
Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Great product! Easy to use and relaxing. It comes with a charger, and I use my IPhone adapter. I think it needs to be used daily for over a month to really see results according to uTube reviews.
Ali M H.
When I initially started using this, the results were amazing! I didn't receive a instruction booklet. It was in Chinese! I am not positive that I am using it properly? It works OK, but not as well as the first week. I would recommend this
product anyway's. I got rid of all of the expensive creams and oils, I previously spent a small fortune on. The microderm work's better than Retina! I would advise getting the proper directions, though.